Skin Care Tips
Health and Beauty Dec 18, 2017
Don’t let the festive season get the better of you… or your skin. Do your best to maintain your beauty and skincare regime for soft, smooth skin.
We have the perfect products and tips for you to make sure you remain looking good and replenished. Have a look at our beauty stores HERE.
Pop by The Body Shop and ask about their amazing nourishing oils. Your skin will love the feel of our Oils of Life™ range which easily work to revitalise and replenish dull, tired skin. Or perhaps choose their delicate flowers or fruit oil, intended to relax the body and take your mind to a calm and peaceful place.
With the holiday fun and lots of time swimming, remember pool water can also affect your skin. As we know, Chlorine is a toxic chemical which is used in pools for its disinfectant qualities.
However, Chlorine’s harsh composition strips the skin of its natural lipids, as such aggravating moisture loss in the skin that leads to dehydration. Remember to shower immediately after a swim as this will help reduce moisture loss by ensuring the skin does not suffer prolonged contact.
Visit Dermalogica at Rosebank to find out more about the best skin products to use this summer.
Now here are quick, top five tips you need to follow to have beautiful, soft skin this summer.
1. Get into the habit of using cleansers, toners, moisturizers, and facial scrubs suitable for your skin type.
2. Make it a point you always remove your makeup before going to bed.
3. Try to eat healthy and possibly avoid caffeine, sugar, and greasy foods.
4. Go the extra mile and hit gym regularly, as well as downing 8 glasses of water every day.
5. Get enough sleep each night.