Black Friday 2019
Lifestyle Nov 18, 2019
Great specials are coming back, ladies and gents. Yes, the grandmomma of all sales is sailing in on 29 November 2019. Our tenants will be offering an assortment of sales on various items.
(First come, first served, only while stocks last, you know how it is!)
What will be on offer? You’ll have to keep watch over our Facebook page as we release all the deets closer to the time. Perhaps you should be emptying out your kids’ college fund now in preparation for the big day!
(It’ll be worth it – besides, kids these days can upskill themselves through YouTube tutorials and online academies. What’s a piece of paper compared to ze skillz?)
All you need to know is that it’s on the way and you want to start practising now.
Key things to keep in mind with Black Friday:
1) Up your Kung Fu skills – you’ll need to make use of that elbow in the fight for that last must-have dress.
2) Get your cardio going – spend time at our tenant Planet Fitness and do some treadmilling… you’ll definitely want both speed and endurance on the day. What better way than running for real?
3) Obstacle courses and acrobatics – this will also involve some cardio, but combined with agility and maybe even dexterity as you weave through the crowds on Black Friday, you’ll be able to slide under people’s legs, shimmer through narrow gaps, flip over shoulders in a backwards spin that would make ninjas envious…
4) The right shoes for the job – maybe visit Sportsmans Warehouse beforehand and get a good pair of running shoes. Otherwise all the above is pointless.
5) Practice your quick draw – no, not literally firing from the hip. We mean whipping out your debit or credit card faster than Wyatt Earp could shoot an outlaw at high noon. That means paying quicker, moving onto the next store quicker.
6) Meditation – practice your oooommmms and hoooosas now because they will help your mental focus when you need it most. When your mind and body must be as one as you flick-flack past the crowd like an Olympic gold-winning gymnast.
It will be a desperate day for victory as you attempt to ensure you get all the goods you came for. But you can do it! Just believe in yourself and your ability to transcend earthly pain (like leg cramps) for earthly rewards.
So diarise 29 November 2019 today and prepare for the greatest shopping day of all. Rosebank Mall’s Black Friday Sale!