Find Your Fashionable Fit at Rosebank
Whether you’re looking for a whole new wardrobe, or a few staple pieces, for yourself, your partner or your kiddiewinks, you’ll have an array of options to choose from amongst some of the best clothing shops in Johannesburg.
Shopping and styling outfits that turn heads is easy with these trendy Rosebank stores.
His & Hers
- Factorie: Picture fresh, fun and funky outfits just waiting for you to explore! Factorie is a brand for guys and gals who are looking for quick fashion wins that don’t cost an arm and a leg. There's always something new in store and, of course, those must-have basic essentials that every wardrobe needs!
- Haute Afrika: If you are looking for African couture and fashionable designs, then look no further than Haute Afrika. Here you will find dresses, suits and sets for the ladies, and menswear made with African print material from all over the continent. If you are looking for something that says “African glam”, Haute Afrika is the place to look. And the best part is once it’s sold out, it’s sold out forever, making your outfits a limited-edition treasure.
- Refinery: In a time of unprecedented media clutter and pop-culture noise, Refinery is an authentic, honest fashion retailer that caters for today’s inspired young adults. They’ve eliminated everything that is non-essential, and instead, they have focused on providing affordable, on-trend style solutions that will stand the test of time. If you’re looking for some quality basics, then Refinery is a must visit!
- Forever New: Have a wedding to attend, a formal event or a brunch you want to look your best for? Then Forever New should definitely be on your shopping bucket list. Here you will find a beautiful assortment of elegant dresses, skirts, shirts and pants that are perfect for when you need to impress or pull out all the stops.
- Jo Borkett: Can best be described as affordable luxury. Perfect for the sexy, sophisticated women who are seeking the latest fashion trends and classical pieces in order to build an investment wardrobe that they will cherish for years to come. Jo Borkett focuses on classical designs, the latest trends and quality products in order to deliver top-notch fashion for those who believe in making a lasting impression.
- Contempo: Focuses on the modern day contemporary women by providing colourful, well-co-ordinated fashion at affordable prices. Their clothing ranges from career wear to casual wear, and Contempo prides itself on being the perfect store to pick up everything you need for a head-to-toe look.
- Markham: Is a one-stop shop for all his/your clothing needs. From work clothes, shoes, jeans, accessories, casual wear and sportswear, Markham has a wide selection on offer that includes big brands such as Levis, G Star Raw, Union-DNM, Relay Jeans and Jonathan D. Whether you’re looking for your next Netflix and chill outfit or you need to pull out all the stops, Markham has a wide variety of clothing to fit every style.
For The Whole Family
- Cotton On: Keep the whole family styling with the help of Cotton On and shop the latest on-trend basics for the whole family all in one place. With an extensive selection of clothing, Cotton On prides itself on the notion that there is something in store that absolutely everyone will love.
- H&M: Offers quality fashion at the best prices with collections of clothing for women, men, teenagers and children. The range includes everything from exclusive designer collections and trendy pieces to everyday basics and high-performance sportswear. They even have a home decor section too!
- Mr Price: Mr Price is all about affordable, casual, fun and relaxed fashion for the whole family. Here you’ll find casual clothing, gym wear, intimate wear and accessories for both adults and kids alike. They’re known for their popular house brands, which include RT, RED, BODY MATERIAL and MAXED. Looking for a whole new wardrobe? Mr Price has got you covered with their vast selection of on-trend fashion.
- Soko District: Situated inside the trendy Rosebank Mall, the Soko District is a space to discover local and authentic brands. The name “Soko” is a Swahili word for a market which is perfect for a store that mixes clothing, homeware, handmade gifts and accessory brands along with great coffee and artisanal food. Join the community and shop the latest fashion in Johannesburg with a coffee and croissant in hand here at Soko District.
With a wide range of both timeless and trendy clothing shops, you’ll be hardpressed not to find exactly what you’re looking for here at Rosebank Mall. From casual to sophisticated attire, Rosebank Mall has it all.