The information below is updated regularly and is subject to change. For the latest government updates around COVID-19 visit the SA Coronavirus Portal.
We look forward to welcoming you, in line with Government regulations. The centre is currently open Mondays to Thursdays 9am-6pm, Fridays 9am-7pm and Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays 9am-5pm.
All shoppers are required to follow the health and safety protocols stipulated by the Government and the National Department of Health. Please comply with these rules, including:
- Wearing a cloth mask/face covering at all times.
- Practising physical distancing of at least 1.5 metres.
- Practising protective hygiene, including washing hands and using sanitisers.
- A limited number of customers will be allowed in stores, queues, lifts, and escalators.
- Food and beverages may only be consumed in restaurants.
Prior to and during your visit to the Mall, we recommend that you take the following additional precautionary measures:
- Prior to shopping, create a list of the goods you require in categories to avoid unnecessary browsing.
- Contact stores directly prior to your visit to check their trading hours or if you are looking for a specific item or service.
- Plan your parking and entrance access by checking the map and do not linger in the Centre.
- Avoid browsing and repeatedly picking up and putting down products.
- Making use of no-touch payment methods, such as Zapper, Snapscan, and tap-and-go (check your settings regarding pin requirements).
- Make use of disinfectant wipes when making use of trolleys or baskets.
- If you do feel sick, stay home and seek medical attention.
- Stay informed, check trusted and reputable sources and avoid spreading rumours and fake news.
To protect the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and personnel working in the Mall, we are in continuous contact with the relevant local health authorities, and diligently following the World Health Organisation’s recommended preventative protocols and complying with the Lockdown Regulations. We have introduced the following additional precautionary measures and enhanced cleaning procedures:
- Increased cleaning routines and meticulously disinfected the common areas and high touch-points of the Centre, with disinfectants that have the prescribed alcohol content.
- Communicating with our stores regularly, regarding updates and their in-store precautionary measures.
- Security in our Centre is still a core focus and remains in place.
- The Centre Management Office is operationally resourced.
- For Centre related enquiries please contact us via email or make use of our social media channels.
If you would like to report any incidents that have taken place at the Mall, please contact:
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding.